The Harmon College of Business and Professional Studies
Ward Edwards 1600
The Harmon College of Business and Professional Studies is comprised of:
- The School of Business Administration (SoBA)
- The Department of Computer Information Systems
- The Department of Economics and Finance & The School of Accountancy
- The Department of Management
- The Department of Marketing and Public Relations
- The School of Professional Studies
- The Department of Aviation
- The Department of Communication Disorders and Social Work
- The Department of Criminal Justice
- The Department of Military Science and Leadership
- The Missouri Safety Center
NOTE: Business Teacher Education can be found with the College of Education degrees.
Click here for descriptions of all classes taught at the undergraduate level. Course descriptions can also be found online in MyCentral.
We are a student-centered and professional community committed to continuous innovation and excellence in education, research and service.