Major, Bachelor of Science Degree
The graduate with a Bachelor of Science degree with a major in Physical Education and completion of Option 1 will:
- Demonstrate a level of content knowledge required to be an effective teacher.
- Utilize appropriate practices and broad fields of information when planning and implementing effective instructional strategies for diverse populations.
- Positively impact student engagement and learning though appropriate instructional practices in the management of time, people, space, equipment, transitions and behavior.
- Understand and use multiple assessment strategies to assess individual student needs and learning as well as program effectiveness.
- Continually reflect on and make instructional and program improvement decisions based on assessment data.
Physical Education Major (Option 1: Elementary-Secondary Certification K-12), BS (43-01817) (4 Year Guide)