Major, Bachelor of Science Degree
The graduate with a Bachelor of Science degree in Automotive Technology Management will use the knowledge and skills obtained in the program to:
- Research, prepare and present both oral and written reports on technical or management subjects related to his/her area of specialization.
- Identify, analyze and solve technical or management problems related to his/her field of specialization.
- Function effectively as a participating member of a work group to accomplish a particular goal.
- Demonstrate desirable work habits and professional and conscientious attitudes in his/her particular areas of instruction through participation in professional activities and organizations, and leadership activities both in and out of the classroom.
- Demonstrate a mastery of skill beyond the entry level related to one or more areas of technical, management or marketing specialties in the major area of study.
- Demonstrate technical and general knowledge required in occupational work areas related to the major field of study.
Automotive Technology Management Major (Area 1: Automotive Tech.), BS (43-01838) (4 Year Guide)
Automotive Technology Management Major (Area 2: Design Technology), BS (43-02838) (4 Year Guide)
Automotive Technology Management Major (Area 3: Service Mgmt.), BS (43-03838) (4 Year Guide)