Major, Bachelor of Science Degree (43-282)
The graduate with a Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering Technology will use the knowledge and skills obtained in the program to:
- Creatively identify, analyze and solve engineering related problems and improve processes in both technical and managerial realms.
- Demonstrate mastery of the techniques, skills and modern tools necessary for current engineering technology practices.
- Practice effective personal and technical communication in both oral and written forms.
- Demonstrate lifelong learning by applying current mathematic, scientific, engineering and technical knowledge to problem solving and by adapting to emerging applications in the engineering technology fields.
- Understand and practice professional work habits including a commitment to quality, timeliness, and continuous improvement.
- Understand the professional, ethical and social responsibilities of an engineering technologist.
- Understand the need for working in teams and demonstrate the ability to effectively work in teams as well as lead teams.
- Demonstrate a respect for and knowledge of contemporary professional, societal and global issues.
Engineering Technology Major (Option 4: Civil Engineering Technology, Infrastructure Project Administration Emphasis), BS (43-04282) (4 Year Guide)
Engineering Technology Major (Option 4: Civil Engineering Technology, Design Emphasis), BS (43-04282) (4 Year Guide)