Student Learning Outcomes - Upon completion of this certificate students will have a base of knowledge in the theories and practices of post-secondary learning and an understanding of the dynamic administrative environment of higher education.
- Develop a working knowledge of higher education, history, legal issues, administration, governance, and finance.
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of faculty.
- Understand the adult learner in post-secondary environments.
- Design, implement, and evaluate higher education curriculum and assessments.
- Analyze the principles and techniques of presenting content specific information to facilitate student learning.
To be accepted into the program, a student must have a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum overall GPA of 2.70 (based on 4.00 scale). In addition to completing the Graduate School application process, two letters of recommendation and a personal statement of career goals and programs fit must be submitted electronically to the program. These documents can be sent to email@example.com.