Major, Bachelor of Science Degree
Effective October, 2017, this program was placed in abeyance status and is no longer admitting students.
The graduate with a Bachelor of Science degree in Hotel and Restaurant Administration will understand the hospitality industry and its demands through:
- A customer service focus.
- Leading in diverse environments.
- Using critical thinking, problem solving, communicating and investigating skills specific to hospitality management.
- Analyzing and making decisions based on financial information.
- Career and professional development gained through work experience and internships.
Hotel and Restaurant Administration, BS (43-275) (4 Year Guide)