Major, Bachelor of Science Degree
The graduate with a Bachelor of Science degree with a major in Fashion: Textiles and Clothing in Business will use the knowledge and skills obtained in the program to:
- Communicate and collaborate effectively in both individual and team settings in a creative environment.
- Demonstrate professional qualities that are socially, ethically and responsibly moral in a diverse society.
- Use technology to create and present materials, organize and analyze data, and manage the production of soft goods from development through retail consumption.
- Demonstrate awareness of constant changes within the global fashion market and the need for sustainable materials in textile products.
- Interact effectively with co-workers, supervisors and customers to solve problems that lead to effective management and leadership.
Fashion: Textiles & Clothing in Business, BS (43-118) (4 Year Guide)