Major, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Degree
The graduate with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration with a major in Computer Information Systems will use the knowledge and skills obtained in the program to:
- Analyze technology-related, business problems and design solutions by applying appropriate analysis processes, methodologies and tools.
- Design, develop, and maintain application software, to be deployed on various devices, using suitable software engineering and design methodologies, programming languages, and web-development tools commonly adopted by businesses and other organizations.
- Design, implement and manage enterprise information technology systems and networks supporting mobile computing platforms, web-sites, and servers.
- Design, develop, and maintain databases using current database management systems.
- Design user interaction to facilitate the user’s task and experience.
- Analyze risks and implement security measures for organizational computing environments.
- Apply project management skills and use project management software when creating a business solution; work collaboratively with others showing leadership, as appropriate.
- Use productivity software effectively.
- Communicate effectively in oral and written form; participate fully in group discussion and activities.
- Demonstrate knowledge of professional and ethical expectations in the work place.
Computer Information Systems, BSBA (46-266) (Area 1: Software Development) (4 Year Guide)
Computer Information Systems, BSBA (46-266) (Area 2: Networking) (4 Year Guide)