Major, Bachelor of Science Degree
Program Educational Objectives - Within a few years of graduation, a graduate with a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science will use the knowledge and skills obtained in the program to:
- Have established themselves in successful computer science-focused careers and/or pursuing advanced degrees.
- Continue to update their professional knowledge and skills to adapt to innovation and change to meet the needs of industry and/or academia.
- Contribute to the greater good of their communities through professional involvement and service.
Additional, graduates with a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science will demonstrate the following specific student outcomes:
- Analyze a complex computing problem and to apply principles of computing and other relevant disciplines to identify solutions.
- Design, implement, and evaluate a computing-based solution to meet a given set of computing requirements in the context of the program’s discipline.
- Communicate effectively in a variety of professional contexts.
- Recognize professional responsibilities and make informed judgments in computing practice based on legal and ethical principles.
- Function effectively as a member or leader of a team engaged in activities appropriate to the program’s discipline.
Computer Science, BS (43-281) - Software Development Option (CS07) (4 Year Guide)
Computer Science, BS (43-281) (Missouri Innovation Campus (MIC), Software Development Option) (4 Year Guide)