Major, Bachelor of Science Degree
Program Educational Objectives - Within a few years of graduation, a graduate with a Bachelor of Science degree in Cybersecurity will use the knowledge and skills obtained in the program to:
- Have established themselves in successful cybersecurity-focused careers and/or pursuing advanced degrees.
- Continue to update their professional knowledge and skills to adapt to innovation and change to meet the needs of industry and/or academia.
- Contribute to the greater good of their communities through professional involvement and service.
Additionally, graduates with a Bachelor of Science degree in Cybersecurity will demonstrate the following specific student outcomes:
- Analyze a complex computing problem and to apply principles of computing and other relevant disciplines to identify solutions.
- Design, implement, and evaluate a computing-based solution to meet a given set of computing requirements in the context of the program’s discipline.
- Communicate effectively in a variety of professional contexts.
- Recognize professional responsibilities and make informed judgments in computing practice based on legal and ethical principles.
- Function effectively as a member or leader of a team engaged in activities appropriate to the program’s discipline.
- Apply security principles and practices to maintain operations in the presence of risks and threats.
The B.S. Cybersecurity is accredited by the Computing Accreditation Commission of ABET. http://www.abet.org
Cybersecurity, BS (43-892) (4 Year Guide)
Cybersecurity, BS (43-892) (Missouri Innovation Campus (MIC)) (4 Year Guide)